The Canada Soccer Club Licensing Program is designed to guide member organizations throughout the country toward best principles for organizational development both on and off the field. By raising the standards of member organizations, both the daily playing environment and participant experience are enhanced; thereby improving the overall soccer system in Canada.
Porters Lake Soccer Association is proud to be working alongside Soccer Nova Scotia as we go through this process to submit our application to the Club Licensing Program!
We are excited to announce that PLSA will be aiming to achieve Member Association Level 1 status
The principles of the Canada Soccer Club Licensing Program are grounded in the values being established for the Canadian soccer community to guide the behaviour of all organizations and can be utilized to inform choices, establish impacts, and drive outcomes. The Canada Soccer Club Licensing Program Principles are as follows:
- Prioritize Fun
- Emphasize Physical, Mental, and Emotional Safety
- Provide Developmentally-Appropriate, High Quality Programs
- Maximize Attraction, Holistic Personal Development, Progression, and Long-Term Engagement
- Focus on Participant-Centred Decision Making
- Foster Accessible, Inclusive, and Welcome Environments
- Act as a Good Corporate and Community Citizen
Technical staff alongside coaches at PLSA are committed to raising standards for soccer within our club and are looking forward to seeing the results of the Club Licensing Program!